Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pasar Malam

At last, one of the few days that I can go back on the dot. Must resume back my previous "on the dot" schedule before another round of OT erupts again! Since we are early, we brought Little Arielle to the pasar malam that was just across my mama's house. Although it's a pte ltd pasar malam, but it's better than nothing lor!

*Backview of my man and girl - able to spot them?* - Uploaded on 08 Sep 2008

Managed to get a "My Melody" passport holder for Little Arielle. Not bad lah, only costing $1.50 hee! Bought coconut drink for my family, sweet corn and cheese sausage for Little Arielle. She was happy feasting on the food!

*Sweet My Melody Passport Holder* - Uploaded on 12 Sep 2008

*Huh, still upset after getting passport holder?* - Uploaded on 08 Sep 2008

*Professional "chopping" the coconut* - Uploaded on 08 Sep 2008

*Waiting anxiously for her sweet corn* - Uploaded on 08 Sep 2008

*Yummy sweet corn* - Uploaded on 08 Sep 2008

*Now, it's the cheese sausage's time!* - Uploaded on 08 Sep 2008

No comments: