Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, September 8, 2008

Spoilt Brat!

Mama was giving me feedback that Little Arielle is getting out of hand. She would always pester mama to buy things for from NTUC. Those things that she wants would include biscuits, Yakult and sometimes probably sweets.

Have already told mama not to buy for her as I dun like Little Arielle to feed on junk food on a daily basis. Mama would say that if she doesn't accede to Little Arielle's request, she would create a scene there and then, thereby making her embarassed!

She can start screaming at the top of her voice and would attract all attention on her. In order to keep her down, she got no choice but to buy for her!

I was quite pissed with such thinking! While I understand that they dote on their grandchild but going overboard will not help in the child's development. I told her that Little Arielle doesn't behave in that way when she is out with us during weekends. So, it goes to show that she knows who will give in to her whims and fancies!! And if they are going to continue with it, she would be terribly spoilt by them!

And when that happens, we parents would be the ones who are suffering! Sometimes, really feel like putting down everything and be a SAHM. However, situation doesn't permit and I have to depend on someone. While I appreciate mama's help greatly to take care of her, on the other hand, I felt frustrated when she fails to execute the necessary disciplinary action on Little Arielle.

I am at a complete loss : (

No comments: