Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Koala Bear

Had to report to work at Tampines Call Centre in the morning for some job preview session. As such, I would come over to my mama's house in the morning and will go to Tampines from there.

I was carrying Little Arielle and when I sat down, her 公公fed her with 包and wanted to carry her over. Little Arielle immediately rejected without consideration. I was pretty shocked with her reaction as she usually prefer her 公公over me! No matter how many times he tried, Little Arielle simply refused to be carried by him.

She was clinging onto me like a koala bear!! It was only until a while later that daddy tried again and told her that he would carry her to see bird bird that she allowed her 公公to carry her.

Then when I was about to go off to work, she kept wanting me to carry her. Luckily, managed to convince her to let me go to work! Win liaoz, still need permission from her lor!

No comments: