Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, September 6, 2008

Huggies Tent!

After obtaining the diaper labels from Mummy Ching, I was all excited to collect the tent today! Tried to call the silly company yesterday to arrange for an appointment to do the collection today and I had to make 4-5 calls before someone picks up the phone. Alamak, wonder what are they doing leh??


Anyway, XP drove me to the collection centre. It was a long way to walk to the company. All the units there look like big warehouse. Along the way in, I saw a few parents coming out with their tents. I think that is the only company that is operating today. There was only a young chap around and I just gotta fill in my particulars before he hands the tent over to me.


Little Arielle was very excited but I din have the time to open it up for her to play cos after we got home, we quickly put her to sleep as we have another function coming up a few hours later....

*So nicely kept in this bag!* - Uploaded on 11 Sep 2008

No comments: