Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, September 8, 2008

Lovely Socks

Hee, yes, I bought things for Little Arielle again. But, dun scold me first hor! Cos this is one of her essential items! She only got 2 pairs of socks so I thought of adding another 4 to her collection so that she dun always wear the same old pair.


Furthermore, I think she would outgrow her socks soon and since there is a current BP selling nice, lovely socks at only $10 for 4 pairs, I quickly grabbed the deal.


Received the items today and true enough, it's so sweet leh!


Check out the pic!

*Ain't they sweet!* - Uploaded on 11 Sep 2008

No comments: