Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Abbott Family Rewards

Finally had some "loose" time in office cos my "baby" was delivered on 28 Aug 2008. Dun be mistaken hor, I'm not pregnant! Talking about my project that rolled out on 28 Aug!

So since, I had a little bit of extra time, I decided to complete this important task that has been hanging in the air for some time.

And the task is to....fill up the Abbott Family Rewards application form and to attach receipts which showed proof that I am a supporter for their milk powder! Well, how the points system works is that for every tin of Abbott milk powder that you purchase, you would be allocated certain number of points. The points given is based on the weight of the milk powder as well as which purchase it is i.e. Gain IQ/Pediasure/Similac....etc.

*Application form* - Uploaded on 08 Sep 2008

After accumulating certain number of points, you will get to redeem back milk powder. Hahaha, go one big round and get back the same thing. Well, better than nothing lor, since everything is so x in Singapore.

I was quite worried cos I got receipts since Jan 08 and I dun noe if they can still accept it or not cos you know lah, busi people like us will not have time for such thing lor! So, I went to read the terms and conditions and hengz ah, they will take in as long as it is within 12 months! So without further ado, I filled up everything and it's ready to be sent out tomorrow!

And while going through the receipts, I did a calculation and realised that within a span of 8 months, I have spent $500 over just on milk powder. The figure should be higher cos I think I have misplaced some of the receipts. Well, indeed, having a child in Singapore 是贵的 lor!

No comments: