Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Full of Cries

The last thing that I really want after a hard day's work is CRIES!! However, sad to say, Little Arielle simply "enjoys" irritating me with her cries! We went to pick her up from mama's house after my yoga session. Her action is super fast today. Once she was placed in her car seat, within spilt seconds, she got out of it and immediately climbed into the driver's seat. XP was already in the driver's seat and he quickly handed her over to me.

Little Arielle started pinching me real hard as she refused to be carried by me and insisted to go back to the driver's seat as she wants to "drive". She feels extremely happy when she is able to turn the steering wheel. However, that is a very dangerous act especially when the car is moving.

Her pinch was really painful. I smacked her on her hands and placed her back in her car seat. She started wailing away for more than half of the journey. I tell you, I am really PISSED OFF!! This is really noise pollution and it is deafening especially in an enclosed area and when you are tired and sleepy!

Got so irritated that I really hope that I can reach home asap! Think XP also couldn't take it that he drove fast and was concentrating hard on the drive.

The thought of opening the car door and throwing her out really strikes me hard! Is it a sigh of stress?? Why is she not listening to me??

No comments: