Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, July 28, 2008

Barney 3D Cake

Little Arielle's 2nd birthday is just round the corner. Well, to be exact, it's actually in Oct which is around 2months+ away. As a kan cheong mummy, I have already started to source around for her birthday cake.

I have decided to get her a Barney birthday cake and to be specific, I was thinking of getting a 3D one. This is to compensate for not bringing her to the "Barney Let's Imagine Live Performance" and also to compensate for the ugly cake that I got for her on her 1st birthday.

Had checked with eCreative and they dun have Barney 3D cakes. Prima Deli has only the normal Barney cakes and not those in 3D version.

Gonna try this freelance baker by the name of Angela. Think she did do up some nice 3D cakes for some of the mummies and hoping that she can do Barney 3D cakes too! Crossing my fingers....

No comments: