Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Big Scary Blister!

As usual, Little Arielle will ask me to carry her when I reached home. So I was happily carrying her around when I suddenly discovered a big red, swollen blister on her right leg! Wat seh, it really gave me a shock of my life and I quickly showed it to XP. Without hesitation, he asked for a needle to poke it so that the fluid can be released. This was what Dr Ho did the last time when Little Arielle had a blister. Aiyo, I will definitely not dare to do such a thing.

*The ugly blister on my 宝贝's leg* - Uploaded on 22 Jul 2008

Amazingly, she did not feel any pain and XP was able to extract the liquid out. We continued to apply the cream that was previously prescribed by Dr Ho. We saw that it was only a little left and therefore decided to call the clinic to arrange to buy another tube. XP says to get the cream first and see how, meaning to say not gonna see Dr Ho. I was not really agreeable with that lah cos was thinking she is on duty tonight so might as well let her do a check but XP thinks otherwise so I let him "win". Hopefully the cream can help. Anyway, that silly nurse a bit attitude! I called at about 7.45pm and they said that they would need Dr Ho's approval for the medication to be sold (I understand lah cos SOP mah). So I said okie, she can call me back once Dr Ho approves which I think should not be an issue since Little Arielle has used that before. Then she added on to say that they are gonna close at 8.30pm. I said it's okie cos I am nearby and should be able to reach within 10 minutes. Guessed what she said? If you are nearby, then why dun you come down here and wait cos I am very busy now with many patients. Wat biangz, I was super irritated lor! Told her that I am at home so dun expect me to go down and just wait like that. So she LL and said that she would call me back.

1st call at about 8.10pm, she told me she couldn't locate Little Arielle's record which is not possible. Ended up, realised that she got her name wrong. Instead of Tan Zi Yun, she got it as Tan Zi Yuan. So she said she would call me back again. So I waited while having dinner. Saw that the time is already 8.30pm and still no call, I told XP 算了吧, think we can only get the medication tomorrow. Hmm, who knows, she called me at 8.35pm and said that the medication is approved and ask me to come down and collect. I was telling her nevermind lah, since your clinic has already closed, I will collect tomorrow. Then she said, they will probably close at about 9.30pm today cos still have a lot of patients around! Hengz ah, I din go down and wait there like a fool!

Then mama kept scaring me and said is it hand food mouth disease? Aiyo, I got very worried leh. Checked her hands and mouth, dun have blister leh. Praying hard that it's not leh!

Little Arielle's 爷爷 and 奶奶 got a shock too when they saw Little Arielle's feet. I was quite xianz cos I feel so upset that it's happening to my girl. She kept complaining that it's very itchy and wants to scratch. Aiyah, so depressing that I cannot relief her of the itch and pain! Really feel like a knife cutting through your heart. And the worst part is her grandparents kept suggesting to apply this cream or put on that plaster. Aiyah just felt pissed off with their suggestions even though I know they meant well. But I just dun feel good at that time to take in anything lor. Just hope that the cream will work well on her!

*This silly tube of cream which weighs only 5g costs you $10!* - Uploaded on 22 Jul 2008

No comments: