Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, July 11, 2008

Interesting Words....

So cute when you hear what little children say with their innocent voice. This morning, Little Arielle already woke up before I carried her to the car. So when we were in the car, she suddenly asked me,"为什么, 为什么, 为什么, ...."Alamak, don't even know where she learnt it from and got a shock when she start asking me that. By the way, also dun noe what is her "why" for???

After my activity tonight, we went to pick her home. Then she started throwing her shoes away in the car and still dare to say,"Arielle throw shoes ah!" and "Piang mummy!" Aiyah! Throw shoes liaoz and still wanna beat me leh! No manners!

When we reached home and while XP was changing up for her, she said,"Arielle bite myself, bite hand, bite bite!" So when XP asked her if it is painful? She still knows how to say no!

Aiyo, really cannot stand her leh! Think I will get a lot of "talk back" from her when she grows up! Jiat lard, beginning to feel that I cannot handle her liaoz! Oh no....

No comments: