Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sick Soon?

Aiyo, this is something that I am very scared of and hopefully it will not happen to Little Arielle. Eversince the last visit to Dr Ho's clinic, Little Arielle's runny nose was on and off! Was told by mama today that she seems to have developed slight cough! Must be due to all the junk food fed by my PIL! Angry leh!

And this naughty little girl kept telling me,"See doctor, see doctor!" My dear girl, go and see her is not free one lor! Minimum consultation already need to pay $35 lor! Hopefully, her cough will go away soon and will not develop further leh!

No comments: