Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My 1st Barbie 娃娃

Mama specially called me on Sat to tell me that she has bought the Barbie 娃娃 for Little Arielle. She has been eyeing on a pink Barbie 娃娃 for some time as this 娃娃 is sold at NTUC. Mama had a hard time deciding which 娃娃 to get for her. So on Sat, with the help of daddy, they have decided to get the pink one for her.

We have not been to her place for the past few days until today when I need to go back to work. Specially instructed mama not to open the doll for her first cos I wanna take photo of it hee! So Little Arielle waited patiently until I went to fetch her at about 10pm cos we had some events on tonight.

The 娃娃 was finally opened at about 10.45pm and she only had the chance to play for a while before she is asked to go to sleep.

*My 1st Barbie doll!* - Uploaded on 14 Jul 2008

*Hmm, me and my doll....* - Uploaded on 14 Jul 2008

*Ahh....My doll's bag!* - Uploaded on 14 Jul 2008

Dun worry, you will get to play the whole day tomorrow....

No comments: