Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, July 11, 2008

Preparation for Family Day 2008

It's my company's family day tomorrow at Sentosa! I was quite excited but at the same time xianz cos need to pack a lot of things for Little Arielle. This is because we are bringing her to the beach and thus there would be a lot of things to bring along (majiam going for holiday).

Checklist!

1. Swimming costume
2. Beach toys
3. Hat
4. Sunglass
5. Slippers
6. Towel
7. Bath lotion
8. Shampoo
9. Powder
10. Diapers
11. Extra sets of clothes
12. Plastic bags for dirty clothes & toys
13. Wipes
14. Mat - dun have :(
15. Sunblock lotion - dun have :(

Aiyo, can only think of the above items leh! Think I will only know if I have left out anything when I am there lor! Which would be too late I guessed.... Really so, I think bo pian liaoz! That would be what we call ~ lesson learnt!

Hopefully my list would be comprehensive enough and praying that it would be a gloomy day tomorrow!

No comments: