Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wrong Way of Educating a Kid

Little Arielle was playing with her toy and as she held the toy up, it actually hit mama on her arm. For this, she was being beaten on her palm and following which, mama was showing her the correct way of holding the toy.

I witnessed her "beating" and was telling mama that she should tell Little Arielle the reason why she was being smacked on the palm. This is the correct way of teaching a child. Other than being punished for the wrong things that they have done, they need to know where they have gone wrong.

So mama started to tell me that she was teaching Little Arielle the right way of holding the toy. But she is not answering to my question!!! Arggh.....was wondering if I had phrased my question wrongly until she couldn't understand or she simply couldn't get it! So the other family members were all around cos we were actually having dinner at that time! So I went around asking each of them to ensure that my question was asked in the correct manner. So basically, everyone understood where I was coming from, all except mama!! So, bo pian, I told Daddy to explain to her cos probably husband and wife would have the same wavelength!

And, I supposed she kind of know what I meant, I really hope she really understands! She still couldn't explain why she smacked Little Arielle cos Little Arielle did not hit mama on purpose! Was telling Daddy that I must have been beaten up for nothing when I was young!

Poor Little Arielle and ME!!!

No comments: