Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, July 5, 2008

Home Alone....

My man left the two of us at home as he sets off for a charity golf game at about 6am+ this morning. The venue is at Raffles Country Club. It has been a long time that he goes for a game during the weekend eversince Little Arielle is born.

He has been thoughtful to want to spend the weekend with the family. As such, he would usually schedule his game during weekday. But he had to go this time round as his brother gotta withdraw from the game at the eleventh hour due to some urgent matters and as such, he was asked to go so that the fees paid will not be wasted.

Even though so, he would ensure that my breakfast and lunch is taken care of. I only remembered him telling me that he has bought chwee kuen, ji cheong fun, bread and tau huay for me. Those were said while I was still half asleep cos it was 6am+.

When I woke up later and went to take a peek at the food items. Wow, it's really as per what he said. Hmm, he must have got up real early to get my food ready as it was still a little bit warm when I ate it!

So sweet of him hee! At least it wont make me feel so frustrated being at home alone with the little rascal! Little rascal has been well-behaved so far. Happily watching her Barney and Mickey Mouse cartoon. Hope that she remains this way until her daddy comes home!

Looking forward to him coming back in the afternoon!

No comments: