Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, July 4, 2008

Hi, Dr Ho....

That's my PD and by saying Hi, it means that we have made a visit to her clinic today! In fact, I should have brought Little Arielle to see her long ago. However, due to work committment and she is not on duty on certain nights, the whole visit dragged until today. But, luckily, Little Arielle's condition wasn't really that bad.

I was kind of hesistating whether to bring Little Arielle to the doctor as she was already fine looking today. Her eyes wasn't red eversince yesterday and I din really see her rubbing it. But since, she kept saying that she wants to see doctor and mama was telling me that her right eye was a bit red today, I thought I shouldn't take the risk and just bring her to check to have a peace of mind.

She was very excited and was happily walking around with her squeaky sandals outside the clinic. Her shoes were so noisy that everyone's attention was on her. By seeing that there is a queue, you would know that it's Dr Ho on duty tonight! Luckily we were early so we din really have to wait long.

Dr Ho thought that she got sore eyes due to infection from other family members but no one in the family had sore eyes recently. So she done a thorough check and mentioned that she has a bit of runny nose and the sore eyes might be caused by it.

She prescribed some eye drops and medication for Little Arielle and luckily the damage is only $48. Not bad lah, $48 for a peace of mind, it's worth the money lor!

After the visit, we had dinner and went back home. I guessed she must have been tired after the playing and walking while we were at the clinic so she fell asleep at about 10pm!

Hee hee, hengz ah, that's how I manage to do my blogging now....

No comments: