Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Not On Diapers!

It's time to go home after we had our dinner at my parents' place. I was carrying Little Arielle and we were walking to the carpark. Just got a uncomfortable feeling carrying her cos there seems to be something slimmy around her bum. Asked XP to take over and carry her and I just went to take a sniff on my arms. Wat seh, it stinks lor! Asked XP if he also had the same feeling.

So, the conclusion is that she poo-ed! The strange thing is that mama was carrying her just before I took over lor and she did not smell anything at all! Alamak! We had nothing in the car except for wet tissues and we din wanna walk all the way back to my mama's house cos we did not park in her carpark.

I thought of only washing up for her when we get home but of course XP will not tolerate that. He doesn't want the smell to linger in his car and of course I guessed he is afraid that the poo might spilt onto his car seats. So in the end, he wants me to clean up for her and took the risk to leave her without any diaper on!

I was afraid that she might just pee cos she is not really 100% toilet trained. So I kept telling her that if she really needs to pee, she would have to tell me in advance. Throughout the journey home, I made her sit on my lap so that if she really pee, at least it would be on me lor! So 伟大 right! Luckily she is kind to me and did not do that in the car.

Upon reaching home and in less than 10 minutes, she pee-ed on the floor. Hengz ah, not on my mattress leh! Brought her to wash up and was happy that she smells great again after that!

No comments: