Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No Luck....

Tried to sms Angela, the said baker who do up nice, beautiful cakes but was disappointed to find out that she is only doing cookies right now! So sad leh! Tried to sms another baker and this person din reply.

Aiyah, got so many cake shops and yet not many seems to be doing Barney cakes. This is a popular cartoon character now leh but yet the supply is so limited. If not for my darling girl, I can't be bothered man!

Luckily I do my homework earlier so I still have ample time to play around with.

Good luck to me or anyone who has any good recommendations, feel free to give me advice!

Thank you in advance ah....

No comments: