Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, July 21, 2008

Yucks!

Little Arielle made XP angry and therefore she was being disciplined. When XP is angry, he is really angry lor and so Little Arielle was so scared that she kept crying. I quickly took over the situation and carried her in my arms. Tried to console her but she was still sobbing bitterly away.

While doing so, she attempted to vomit. You know lah, some kids would cry followed by cough and vomit. The 3 steps procedure....

So Little Arielle starts with step 1 and I thought that it would end there. Who knows she developed into step 2 and in the end really vomitted. Luckily, I was fast enough to run into the toilet. And glad that she did not vomit much out. Thought that I can see some phelgm in her vomit but dun have leh cos she was still having her cough at that time!

XP then felt sim tia when he saw her vommitting. Guys are guys....

No comments: