Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, July 7, 2008

Just You & Me!

Mama had to go for her review at the hospital today so here I am, alone with Little Arielle today! The morning started off well as she woke up at about 8.45am, giving me some time to do blogging as I was up at 8am.

Once she is up, I won't have the luxury to continue with what I am doing. Took her for a bath, gave her her milk, find some time to eat my MacDonald breakfast (ordered by XP hee), wash her clothes and then after that wash my clothes! Thereafter, had to hang them up to dry. Oh my, I am like a typical housewife leh! Doing nothing but chores today! After getting all the work done, I went out with her to the post office to have some items sent out. Luckily we were back early cos shortly after, it was raining cats and dogs! What a sudden downpour!

Had to quickly keep the laundry and Little Arielle was all ready to help. She carried the dry clothings and placed them on the bed. Not bad, still a little clever to place it on the bed instead of onto the floor (hmm, I din teach her where to put hee). After which, she was tired cos it was already 12.40pm. Had her placed in the yao lan and she was in her dreamlands in less than 5 minutes! Hmm, it goes to show how tired she was!

XP suddenly came back home. Thought that he took half day leave to keep us company but well, it not. He only said over the phone that he is coming back to drop something off. Hmm, was thinking what is so important that he needs to come back specially during lunch to drop off. Moreover, it was raining so heavily leh!

Hahaha, when he reached home, he was half drenched! Realised that he took the public transport and did not have a brolly with him! Went to peep at that "important" item of his and realised that he has brought home the laptop meant for me!!! So exciting leh! I din expect it to be so early cos he mentioned that the store would only have stock from 21 Jul onwards, which is another 2-3 weeks later! Hee, so glad that he was back hahaha! Anyway, will wait for him to help with the installation of all the necessary program before I start using it!

Hee, okie, enough of my excitement! Back to Little Arielle. Heard her voice at about 2.30pm and immediately went over to carry her up. Brought her back to my room and placed her on my bed. Was surprised that she actually fell asleep leh! As she was sleeping very close to the edge and I din wanna wake her up, I placed a mattress next to her so that in case she fall, she would land on the mattress. Haha, this is the first time I am using my brains and it works man cos she really flipped and fell off the bed but was okie cos she landed on the mattress. Hengz ah! Else she would kena bumps and bruises again! So while she sleeps, I continue with my blog until I myself was a little tired and went to sleep for a while. Had wanted to bring her out for shopping but I guessed with the rain and the tired me, I just dun feel like going out lor! Wanted to sleep and Little Arielle woke up instead. Win liaoz lor. So in the end, I did not really sleep at all. She went out and played with her grandparents and I continue to blog while waiting for XP to come home from work....

No comments: