Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Constant Reminder....

Eversince I experience those few times of Little Arielle having nightmare, I would keep reminding myself not to let her play until she got so carried away else history will repeat.

But then hor, this naughty XP just kept on playing with her lor! He seems to be enjoying it cos Little Arielle was laughing away at the monkey faces that her father is making at her!

So, I took over and tried to pet her to sleep. Then she starts saying words like,"Kay poh, 骗自己!" All learnt from Wangjun lor! And she does make me laugh when she says it. So in the end, instead of patting her to sleep, both of us were laughing away!

Sure hope that she would not have nightmares tonight again!

No comments: