Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun Time @ Suntec City

XP had to do some work in office and as such, he left the both of us at Suntec City to do some windown shopping while waiting for him.

I was quite worried that I was unable to handle Little Arielle alone as it has been a long time since I last brought her out single-handedly.

I had no help of a stroller and it's basically just me and Little Arielle. Well, she was cooperative and well-behaved and we managed to spend some quality time together.

Brought her walking around and she had the chance to sit on a few "motionless" kiddy rides and also had the opportunity to take a walk in ToysRus! She was obedient not to make a fuss when she was asked to leave the toys.

As a reward, she was given a purple balloon as well a taste of candy floss (for the first time)!

Enjoy the pics - Uploaded on 05 Aug 2008

No comments: