Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, July 28, 2008

Bear bear, Bear bear!

It's these 4 words that caused Mummy Me to sprain my neck lor. What happened was Little Arielle suddenly was screaming in the middle of the night for her bear bear. So gotta turn my neck to see what was going on and passed her her bear bear in her arms. Few moments later, she cried for her bear bear again and I had to repeat the same procedure. Must be due to these repetitive acts that caused my neck to be sprained!

Dun noe if she is having bad dreams because she just listened to the Goldilocks & the 3 Bears story before she sleeps, that's why she kept saying,"Bear bear"

And the story is read by me lor so I am the chosen one to kena the neck strain! Painful lor when I wanna turn to the right! Dear pain, please go away soon....

No comments: