Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tu-Tu is Spotted!

Even though I did not allow Little Arielle to have her tu-tu anymore, I will still bring around with me to standby for the worst situation. As she has only weaned it off recently, I did not wanna take the risk by not bringing it out with me. So, it's always kept in my bag but of course without her knowledge.

So today, I was washing her clothes in the bathroom and XP is busy washing his car in the carpark. Little Arielle was happily enjoying her Barney show in the bedroom. Suddenly, I heard sounds of rummaging and I quickly walked out of the bathroom to take a look. Oh, to my horror, I saw Little Arielle's smug look as she has found her tu-tu in my bag! She was smiling away happily!

Aiyo, I quickly snatched it from her and kept it somewhere else. She quickly told XP who happened to come back from his washing of the car about her tu-tu. She pointed in the direction where her tu-tu was kept. XP then told her that her tu-tu is thrown away and luckily, she just din pester him further!

No comments: