Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Full of Energy....

is definitely referring to Little Arielle. Despite her few hours of nap during the day, she simply has immense energy that is driving me crazy! She can be hopping on the bed at one moment and the next moment, you can find her ransacking through your stuff! I really ask myself sometimes if I can cope if I have a second one. Seems like 1 child is already draining every single bit of my energy! Can't imagine if I have another one to add on to the load!

Most of the time, after I got home, I just feel like hitting my head on the pillow but I have to always force myself to update her blog cos I dun want to miss out on any tiny bit of her growing life. Not only that, at times I have to spend some time with her like reading her her bedtime stories or "studying" with her. Not easy lor I must say....

I guessed age is catching up on me. So sad that this is happening! Those "taut" nights I had during my teenage days are definitely not possible in the current context. I think I will concussed if you ask me not to sleep totally!

Aiyah, think need to go for time management course liaoz!

No comments: