Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gave Me a Shock!

Was surfing the internet and XP was bathing, Little Arielle was just beside me. Suddenly, I heard a loud thump and realised that she has knocked XP's "piggy bank" down. This is a very heavy liqour bottle and I really dun noe where in the world did she find the strength to push it down.

Luckily, the bottle din crack leh and she did not hurt herself.
*The heavy "piggy bank"* - Uploaded on 24 Jul 2008

Well, this is not the end. We had dinner at the nearby coffeeshop. While waiting for our food to be served, Little Arielle was sitting in her stroller and as usual, she kept fidgeting around. Suddenly, I heard a loud "bang" and realised that she has knocked her head against the table. Hengz ah, she did not hit right at the edge of the table, else I think that would require some stitches. XP was angry with her for being so active. That's kids I supposed! Although Little Arielle is a girl, she is no better compared to a boy. Hands so itchy, so much movement and sometimes driving me CRAZY!! Aiyo....please stop scaring mummy okie!


*Coughing away* - Uploaded on 24 Jul 2008

*Staying still for a while* - Uploaded on 24 Jul 2008

No comments: