Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Who's the Culprit?

I was still scratching my head and thinking hard what has caused the blister and itch on Little Arielle's leg. She only got it after the Desaru trip so I supposed she must have been bitten by some insects along the way.

One highly suspicious character would be the OSTRICH!!

Well, she did take a ride on the ostrich during the trip and I was wondering if that is the culprit? Although the farm owner did lay a cloth over the ostrich and Little Arielle was sitting on the cloth but there is no guarantee that the insects on the ostrich will not get to bite her.

In any case, I will have to take extra precaution to prevent such thing from happening in the future. Seeing the way she scratch really aches my heart....

No comments: