Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, July 6, 2008

Red Eye Again?

Was waken up by Little Arielle's cries at 7am+ today. Aiyo, din give me a chance to sleep late on a Sunday morning! Anyway, XP was trying to feed her milk and subsequently asked me to pass him her eyedrops. Realised that her red left eye came back again.

I did not give her the eyedrops yesterday as she had actually recovered since Friday. Hmm, din noe what happened that caused it to recur again.

Was glad that we still went to the doctor on Friday even though she was already okie. At least, we managed to get the eyedrops else I would be blaming myself for not bringing her!!

No comments: