Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Achievements!

Wow, finally managed to find time to change the song in Little Arielle's blog. Thanks to Mama Tong who taught me how to do it else I would still be stuck with that boring song! Mama Tong, find more interesting things and teach me leh! So that my blog would get more n more interesting (hee hee, I'm supposed to do sharing for my section meeting, so I'm gonna teach them how to create a blog hee!)

Well, also changed the appearance of the slide show, find that the old one is a bit boring already! Know that I still have a lot of outstanding posts and pic that are not done! Will try to do this homework asap!!

Felt so shiok after I have improved her blog!

No comments: