Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Words Heard!

Hee hee so interesting today. As usual, dinner would be at my mama house today. Most of the dishes are already on the dining table. I was in the kitchen and wanted to help to bring out the last item. Little Arielle saw me and she started to grab my hand and pulled me forward. While doing so, she said,"吃饭" Haha, so cute leh! Will still ask me to do so! How not to dote on her hee hee!

Later on, she was playing with her youngest 舅舅 and I think she was being tickled until she shouted,"救命" Alamak buay tahan her!

When we were in the car on the way back home, she can suddenly tell me "Pink colour". Hmm, not bad hor! She knows her mummy's favourite colour!

No comments: