Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Turn to be Blur

Alamak, some time ago was just saying that mama was so blur to forget about Little Arielle's feed. Today is my turn lor! Well, most of the time, Little Arielle would come to me or XP and ask for milk. But apparently, she did none of the above today!

She was soon happily put to bed. Just when I was packing her things, I saw the milk bottle and remembered that she has yet to drink milk! Alamak! Quickly went to make milk for her and tried to feed her.

Win liaoz! She simply refused to drink and just wants to sleep! Not hungry meh? Thought they can multi-task ~ sleep and drink at the same time??

Bo pian lor, my 2 oz of milk went into the sink....

No comments: