Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, May 24, 2008

Little One's Interesting Words

We were waiting in the car for XP as one of the car technician is fixing up XP's car number plate. Therefore, most of the time, XP would be walking around "supervising" the progress of the job. When Little Arielle did not see her daddy, she cried out loud,"Daddy, where are u?" Oh, I was so happy when I hear this sentence cos XP was telling me the other day that she said,"Mummy, where are u?" and I did not manage to catch it! Hee hee, so she is being fair to me I supposed!


Anyway, as the time passes by, Little Arielle became impatient and wanted to get out of the car. She starts to misbehave and I got angry. Told her that if she is going to continue with her naughty behaviour, I will sell her to mang-ga-li aka A-bu-ne-ne. She was so scared that she said,"No" and followed by,"Sorrie".

Aiyo, so young and already know how to speak in such a nice way liaoz. How not to dote on her leh!

No comments: