Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stealing Food!

Oh no, this naughty little one has my trademark hahaha! Not something good though! We caught her in the act of food stealing! Mama was cutting char siew as this is meant to be included in our fried rice. She had a bowl placed in front of her chopping board and all the diced char siew would be placed in the bowl.

She was telling me that Little Arielle would come by and just pop a few into her mouth. For the first time, I din get to witness it until she did it the second time!

Haha, caught u! But too bad, it's not on camera cos I din bring it with me! Shucks man!!!

No comments: