Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Eat With Your Family Day!

I know the official date is tomorrow but the Board is allowing staff to go off 1/2 an hour earlier today! It means that we can go off at 5pm. Already got the news some time back and thus have already planned to bring Little Arielle out today. It's just that we have yet to think of where to go!

After we have picked her up, we decided to go to Suntec City! Headed to Sakae Sushi for dinner as I have a $20 voucher that is gonna expire on 31st May. Hmm better use it first before I forget that it ever existed!

*The escalator from the carpark that will lead us to Carrefour. Little Arielle wants to have a feel of the escalator!* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008


We din bring our stroller out so Little Arielle will be sitting on the dining table with us. The waitress suggested to let her sit on the booster seat which I thought was a great idea! Although, it's quite safe to have her in the seat, I was concerned that she might lose interest and start to fidget.



*Mi and my girl! Look like me mah??* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*Oh, what's on the menu?* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*Trying to flip the heavy page!* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*I wanna see the other pages too!* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*Yes, I'm ready for my order!* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

But I was wrong! She was obedient throughout the whole session and used the kid's cultery set that the waitress brought for her. We placed some rice and salmon into her bowl and she was happily feeding herself!
*The Sakae Sushi Junior bowl and spoon! Is the food here?* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008
*Oh no, I did it again! Rice on my dress hee!* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

Finally, she is seen using her right hand for the first time! I felt so touched when I saw that she can feed herself very well. She knows how to use the spoon to scoop the rice and also knows how to use the spoon to bring the food to her mouth, even those on the side of the lips were properly taken care of! Best of all, she ate up every single grain of rice, leaving the bowl shiny and empty! So proud of her!
*Oh, mummy is happy cos I'm using my right hand leh! Yummy food!* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008
*Yummy, the presentation alone is enough to kill!* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*The green "topping" is actually aloe vera!* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

She even know how to say "baby chair"! One of the few words that we least expected her to pick up!

Brought her to a gift shop and she was holding on to a pair of cows. XP asked her what is that and she can tell you in both English and Mandarin automatically! Marvellous!

When we reached home, she suddenly said Popo's house! Her speech learning is getting faster and faster! I guessed soon, she would know how to talk back liaoz hee hee!

*Hee, bought this dress from one of the BP. Hmm din know Little Arielle looks so sweet in it leh!* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*Little Arielle with XP. One of the few shots with her looking at the camera!* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*Hey, why are you taking pic of me???* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*Sitting on the edge of the fountain* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008


*Just find this pic sweet and cute* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*Oh, her favourite "form of transport"* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*Enjoying the motionless ride* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*Sticking out her tongue* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

*Alamak, saliva all over her mouth! Doings of her pacificer* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2008

No comments: