Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, May 23, 2008

A Lost Package? : (

Was expecting to receive a few T-Shirts that I have bought for Little Arielle through a BP that I had participated recently. Had patronised this organiser for a few times and she has always been very nice. Why I say that? It's because she would mail out my items even though my payment has yet to be received by her. Usually I would make payment via my UOB account. It would take about 2-3 working days for the recipient to receive the funds if they are non-UOB account holders. But for this organiser, she will immediately send out the item (if it is ready stock) to me as long as I have informed her about the payment.

So far, for the past few times, I have no problem receiving the items even though it was sent by normal post. However, this particular purchase is making me worried!

She said that she has already sent out the items on 14 May. Had purchase some other items from a few other organisers during that period as well. I had already received all my packages even though a few of them sent out later than her. She asked me to wait until today and if there is still no news, I will have to get her to check with SingPost.

Well, ran to the mailbox immediately after work, hoping that there is some miracle! Apparently there is none lor! Had sent the organiser an email and hopefully, she can get something out of SingPost.

Crossing my fingers....

No comments: