Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Scene Created!

After getting the pair of shoes for Little Arielle, we were on our way back home. XP stopped by Times Bookshop to get a copy of The New Paper. I decided to let Little Arielle have some biscuits as she was starting to get a little bit cranky. But she wants to hold on to the whole container of biscuits which I din allow her to do so as I know that she would make a mess of herself and I din want that to happen as we were already on the way to carpark. She started crying loudly and was screaming at the top of her voice. She din wanna walk with me and I had to carry her by force.

When I was finally in the car with her, she was still screaming and shouting and tried to jump around in the car. Despite XP's scolding and shout, she continued with her screams. It took me about 20 - 30 minutes to finally calm her down.

She was half asleep during the car journey. Once we reached home, she started with her cries again! Gotta start everything again to calm her down. Took me about 10 - 15 minutes to pet her to sleep.

This is the first time that she has created such a scene in the public. It really caught me offguard and I din know what to do at that time except to drag her out of the mall. I know that there are many pairs of eyes on me but I cannot be bothered with what they say or think. I sure hope that this is the first and last time that she is gonna do that!

No comments: