Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Short-Live Interest?

As usual, went for the Isetan quarterly private sale today and it always seems that I must leave with something!

Helped Astin bought a Fisher Price Gym toy and bought a Barney VCD for Little Arielle that costs me $9. Actually wanted to buy another one but XP thought that it's quite x! So in the end, only settled for 1. He bought a beach bermuda! Hmm, everyone has something except me! *Sob Sob*

Anyway, thought that Little Arielle would be very excited about the new VCD. Well, she was, for the first 5-10 minutes and thereafter, she prefers to come down from the bed and walk around like a supervisor! Alamak, buay tahan her leh!

Hmm, luckily I heed XP's advice and only bought 1 disc and luckily I din buy tickets for the Barney Show! Sikali, halfway through she wants to walk around, I can faint leh!

No comments: