Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Lunch

My BIL organised a Mother's Day Lunch at this "restaurant" next to Changi Village bus interchange. In this lunch session, 4 mothers appeared - my MIL, my BIL's MIL, my SIL and myself!

The food was not too bad and it was quite cooling today (at least no scourching sun). We are able to see the ships and sea from the place that we were seated. Best of all, we are able to eat in peace because Little Arielle is sleeping and there ain't many customers around. My SIL's children seems to be much more obedient. At least her son, who is 1 month younger than Little Arielle can sit patiently in the baby chair from the start to the end of the dinner. If it is Little Arielle, I think she can at most sit in there for 15 minutes and I'm sure she would start fidgeting and wants to get down and walk.

Anyway, her timing was just right! She woke up right after we finished our food. Let her down to walk about for a while.

*不爽 look on Little Arielle's face!* - Uploaded on 24 May 2008

*Oh, my dark circles is so obvious! Time for an eye-mask session....* - Uploaded on 24 May 2008 *Trying to be a music conductor?* - Uploaded on 24 May 2008

*Trying to whistle??* - Uploaded on 24 May 2008

*My full view - nice gymboree top, levis jeans + my newly bought pair of shoes (wearing for the first time) & not forgetting my minnie mouse bag!* - Uploaded on 24 May 2008

*The 3 little musketeers - from left to right: Olivia Tan, Arielle Tan & Lawrence Tan* - Uploaded on 24 May 2008

*The big sister trying to hug the 2 of them!* - Uploaded on 24 May 2008

*Finally a good shot with everyone looking up!* - Uploaded on 24 May 2008

As usual, she din wanna get up the car after all the playing and photo-shooting! Time for coaxing session again! Alamak!

No comments: