Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Hysterical Morning!

Little Arielle was still fast asleep when I reached my mama's house. Just shortly after I reached office, I received a call from mama and I can hear Little Arielle's screams in the background! Was told by mama that she refused to drink milk and kept crying for no apparent reason!

Tried to speak to her over the phone and guessed what! She said,"Walk, walk!" Alamak, bring her out too much liaoz until she only remembers "Walk, walk!" lor!

Took quite a while for mama to calm her down and managed to coax her into drinking some milk. Not sure why she has such bad appetite recently. Din spot any teeth erupting leh! *scratch*

No comments: