Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Studio Promotion is Back!

Was so excited when I received the email from Fotu-U informing me that their $120 Studio Promotion is back by popular demand!


Hee hee, once I saw the email, I immediately signed up without seeking consent from XP. 厉害hor! So I din dare to pay the deposit first in case XP gonna make a big hoo-ha out of this! Well, was chatting with him on our way out from office. Managed to slot this studio photo topic in and told him that we would be taking it on 08th Aug. He thought that it's free but I said need to pay, but not very x! Only $120 and can get unlimited pic as long as you can take a lot within an hour! Hee hee, hengz ah, he din show any signs of disapproval.

So I would have to quickly make payment to secure the slot! But sometimes, come to think of it, I'm not asking him to pay mah, why must keep thinking of the costs? Men always like that! Even though they are not paying the money, they still wanna restrict our usage! Buay tahan! Nevermind, as long as I can go for the session, I 不管 about other things liaoz!

Okie, for those who are interested, here's the deal:

Studio session of 60 minutes
All images returned in CD
Free 3x 8R prints
Weekday sessions only (Monday to Friday, not including holiday).
Max 5 persons, no pets
Open to members of SingaporeMotherhood.com

Hurry up to avoid disappointment!!

No comments: