Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Story Time!

Decided to heed my colleague's advice and spend some time reading story books to Little Arielle. She said that she has regretted not doing so for her 2 kids and thus she does not want other mummies to have the same regret as her.

Thus, I have decided to start today so that I dun have the same regret as her. Took out a book by the name of "Duck's Days Out". Told Little Arielle that I'm gonna read to her and asked her to sit down and wait for me. Hmm, surprisingly, she immediately sat down and waited for me.

As I read, she also tried to parrot the words that I said. She was expressive and excited and she wanted me to read the 2nd and even the 3rd time to her. Afterwhich, she actually requested her daddy to read the story to her!

Was so happy that this is a good start and scacrifcing that little bit of my personal time for her is indeed worth the while!

Shall try to read to her either daily or on alternate days to cultivate her interest for reading!

No comments: