Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dark Dark Man!

aka A-bu-ne-ne! This is a new word introduced by XP today to make Little Arielle scared hee hee! We will tell her that if she is naughty, she would be brought to the dark dark place by the dark dark man! Or we will sell her to the dark dark man and she will not be able to see us! So bad hor! But, no choice lah! If there is nothing that my girl is gonna be afraid of, I think I would have some difficulties displincing her. While this may not be the best method of teaching a child but I guessed for the time being, at least it works!

No comments: