Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Forced to Sleep....

Yah by Little Arielle lor! Hmm, so what exactly did she do? Well, for the past 1-2 nights, she has been sleeping at about 11pm+. She might have slept even later if I did not shut down my pc and sleep with her!

Last time, if I on cartoon for her to watch, she would watch until she doze off. That is probably about 10pm+. But recently, even though the cartoon is on, she would still fidget around and worst still, she would climb off the bed and come to me. She would attempt to pull my hand off the keyboard and try to drag me to the bed.

I would carry her for a while and then placed her on the bed and asked her to watch tv on her own. Few moments later, she would repeat the same actions again! Win liaoz lor! How to do my things (e.g. blogging) when she doesn't want to sleep?

And you must be thinking where is XP? Yah, in his dreamland liaoz lor! So no nid to tap on him! Since cannot tap on him, I LL gotta off my pc and sleep with Little Arielle....Well, to think positively, I can sleep earlier lor!

No comments: