Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, May 4, 2008

My New Pair of Shoes

Have been trying to find a suitable pair of shoes for Little Arielle for the longest time and have yet to get one. Did get a few pairs for her through BP but my estimation is always wrong ~ ended up getting real big pairs and as a result, I gotta wait till her feet gets bigger before she can fit in!

Finally, I managed to get one pair for her at the Robinsons Sale. $16.90 for a decent pair of pink mary jane shoes! Paid with a $10 Robinsons voucher and settled the difference using my Robinsons card hee hee! Cheap, good and sweet leh!

Hee, I'm happier than the recipient!

*美美 right?? My taste is good!* - Uploaded on 21 May 2008

No comments: