Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hengz Ah, I Got It!

As reported yesterday, I have been anxiously waiting for a parcel that is long overdue. So much so, I got a bad feeling that it is lost in the mail!

Phew, got a call from mama at 2pm+ and informed me that the package is received. Hee hee so happy leh! Else my money would be gone and Little Arielle's T-Shirts would be gone too!

Aiyo, dun noe what is SingPost doing leh! This is the first time that I received the package a week later. Usually if it is bulk item, they would at most take 2 days to deliver. 算了吧, important thing is I have received it!

No comments: