Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, May 25, 2008

Almost Lost!

Went to Vivo City today for our weekly outing. We were first made to stop cos Little Arielle as usual would be attractive by the variety of kiddy rides stationed outside Giant Hypermart. She would definitely want to get herself on one of them at least. Well, luckily she doesn't mind to be on a motionless ride hee! And the best part is, she will be willing to come down from the ride when we told her that she can get to see more things in front! Probably shows that she is curious!
*The first stop right from the carpark!* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008

*Can I press this button, Barney?* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008

*Good shot!* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008

*Concentrating on her drive....* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008

*Taking a pic of her nice gathers at the back of her dress, can see mah?* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008

*Folding her arms just like an adult as she walks* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008

Happen to see ToysRUs and decided to pop in to take a look at the "Mini House" that Jerlene was telling me. It's in the design of a Princess Castle. Wow, really not cheap lor. Cost almost $40. But I guessed it should be fun for the little one to play in with. I'm really tempted to get one for her even though there is no space to put the "Mini House". But then again, XP will sure reject the idea as we are staying with my PIL at the moment and it's best to keep as minimum things as possible. *Sob sob* Should I buy or not?
Anyway, while in ToysRUs, Little Arielle was fascinated with all the toys as this is the first time she stepped into ToysRUs. I was quite hesistant to bring her in but thought that as a child, she should not be deprived to at least look at toys hee hee! Anyway, she did behave herself and listened to what we said. She did not scream and roll on the floor when we asked her to put down the toy and move on.
*Alamak, so many colourful flowers for me to choose from!* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008
We passed by and saw a mini stroller specially for toddlers. Dun noe why but they just like to do what adults do. Brought down the stroller for her to play and she was happily pushing it around.

*Oh, my favourite activity ~ Pushing the strolley!* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008

*See, I'm a little mummy with my little baby!* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008

*Yes, daddy, can I buy this please?* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008

*Enjoying the push!* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008

I left Little Arielle with XP and I proceeded to choose toys for the upcoming Family Day @ Sentosa. While I was choosing the toy, I heard Little Arielle's voice at the back of me asking,"Mummy, where are you?" I thought that she was just asking for fun and I just replied her yes....and continued with my selection. When I was done, I went to look for XP and he was asking me where is Little Arielle. I told him that,"I thought she is with you?" Then he said,"No, she went to look for me!" Then I said,"No, I didn't see her coming!" Then XP said,"Siao liao!" And he quickly went in front to look for her. I remembered the last round I heard her voice was coming from the next lane. So the first thing I did was to run to that lane to check if she is there. True enough, she was there, playing with the stroller! I quickly called out to XP to let him know that I have found her.
It was really a shock of our lives when we thought that we have lost her! Really felt a sigh of relief when she was found! So to all parents, never let our child leave the sight of us, else be prepared for the consequences!


*Taken while XP was queueing to pay for Little Arielle's toy. Waiting in the train! - of course taken after she was found hee!* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2008

No comments: