Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, May 16, 2008

Yipee! I Secured the Order!

Had been feeling upset the past few days as I was unable to secure the Barney Wipe & Clean Activity workbook order! Promised Little Arielle that I would get it for her. Although she might have forgotten about the promise or perhaps she din remember in the first place, I felt that I should still stick to my promise as a mother!

Finally, my efforts were paid off! I had been constantly monotoring the thread closely, hoping that the organiser managed to get more stock or there are more mummies who wanna drop off their order. Yes! Today is the day! Got one mummy who posted her intention to "dispose" the book as it is too simple for her girl! I immediately PM her and yipee! I secured the order.

Made payment immediately and now awaiting the arrival of the book!

No comments: