Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Experience @ Snapz

Gotta wake Little Arielle up early even though it's Saturday as we had an appointment with Snapz Pte Ltd for a complimentary photo shoot session. The appointment is made at 10am so that I can have the rest of the day to do anything that I want.

We went there straight after breakfast and we were slightly late as XP missed the turn to their location. So we parked a bit further and had to walk to the next street.

Their office looked pretty glamourous and we were attended by their image consultant in a few moments. She briefed us on what is gonna happen and half of the time, I wasn't really listening as I was hoping that the session will start asap. Anyway, during this short briefing, she checked with us on our preferred theme for the shoot and she would recommend suitable clothings to go with the theme. I was more on the idea of having a casual theme as I din have any make over on this theme before. In any case, I feel that such a theme is more suitable for a family photo! It would be more relaxed to have such a theme.

The first step is to find suitable clothings for us to match the theme. Well, din manage to find anything for me because I am too fat except for a demin skirt. So in the end, I wore back my T-Shirt and took their demin skirt. In order to match the colour of my clothing, XP did not need to change out of his own clothings. Luckily I brought the relevant set of clothings for Little Arielle else I think they would have a problem finding clothes for her too. Just felt that their wardrobe is a bit pte ltd lor!

Anyway, after we have got the clothings, next step is to proceed to get some make-up and hair-do done up. My make up was quite okie but compared to those previous make over session that I have gone through and the make up for my wedding, I felt that it is not up to standard. Well, nothing to complain since it's free lor! They also included a simple hair do and light make up for XP. Little Arielle had some blusher put on although I kinda feel that it's not necessary.

After all the preparation work is done, we are finally ready for the shoot! It ain't easy taking shots of kids especially young ones as they do not know how to take instructions, let alone know how to pose. Thought that Little Arielle would be cooperative but it turned out otherwise! The photographer doesn't seems to have much experience in coaxing little kids, which somehow made the progress much slower. Hmm, not sure if her behaviour is related to her being unwell? In any case, we still had fun together!

Their service is pretty okie up till now. We had the chance to view the photos immediately after the shoot is over. Oh, there were a few pic that I really like it! After going through, XP excused himself to "top up" his coupon. Shortly after, I received an sms from him to say that we kena summoned liaoz! Oh shit man! I know that he would not have the mood to come in and continue with the session.

I was left with the image consultant and Little Arielle. The image consultant attempted a few times to ask me to get XP to come in but I told her that she can "shen qi lai". I still gave her the chance to speak her piece and went through every single album that she wants me to see. Next, she goes on to introduce about their membership card which entails quite a few "good" benefits. While I was quite interested in it, I was affected by XP. I know that he is quite mad about getting a summon and so I wasn't really keen to sign anything even though I have interest in it. I din wanna waste too much of the consultant's time and straightaway pop the "difficult" question of how much does it cost? She asked me to wait a while and said that she would get someone to come over and advise.

It took me a while and still no one has come over with the information. Little Arielle was starting to get cranky and she kept walking here and there, climbling up and down with no one keeping an eye on her. I was quite concerned that she would be hurt and so I wasn't really paying attention to what the consultant was saying.

The final straw came and I told her that since the person is not coming over, can I just choose the 2 FOC pic and just closed the case. She persuaded me to wait and told me that the pic is to be chosen by her and not by me. When I disagreed, she reminded me that she has told me about this during the briefing. Well, the one which I wasn't paying much attention to.

Still, no one came after a while and I was quite frustrated! Told her straight in the face that I do not want to wait further and just asked her to choose whatever pic that she deem fit. In my heart, I knew that she would purposely choose the pic which I dun like! As a revenge for not getting any sales from me, I guessed! She went away to get the pic selected which means, I do not know which ones she has chosen for me. Well, even if I were to know, I am unable to make any changes to her decision. She passed me the cd rom and that's it! Din even bother to send me to the door and not even a word of goodbye. Wat biangz, what sort of attitude is that leh! Just because there isn't any sales made, she gotta show me "lian se" is it! Was feeling quite mad about her bad attitude!

Went back home to check out the pic and indeed, these 2 are not nice lor! What to do! FOC things cannot complain lor!

Shall spend $$ to get some real nice ones done up! Mama Tong, where are you the whole day? Alamak, just when I need to ask you about the studio pic, I din see you online the whole day!

Anyway, managed to see that there is a upcoming promotion under Foto-U. $120 for 60mins of shoot. I kinda of remembered that this is the one that Mama Tong has taken previously. Need to find out more details from her as I know what sort of questions to ask after this unpleasant experience at Snapz. Well, the effects of the photo shoot turned out very well (at least from what I view) and best of all, one of the photographers, Benjamin was the one who took my ROM pic for me! I like his works! It's very nice. Wanted to take my maternity portriats with them but XP ask me not to waste $$. Well, all men or I should say, most men said the same thing!

Hopefully, XP is agreeable for this "paid" photo session! Cross my fingers!

No comments: