Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, May 19, 2008

Milkless Day

Well, it almost went into a milkless day when Little Arielle refused to drink milk until the very last feed at night. Had prepared her milk in the morning and thought that I would feed her in the car while on our way to Malaysia. Well, she simply refused to drink at all and I'm not sure what is the reason behind it??

She was not fed any other food and I was wondering how come she is not hungry at all! *scratch* Attempted a few times to get her to drink but all were turned down. In the end, I had no choice but to try and feed her with more water (+ a little bit of ribena) and some solid food. Of course, she is still not eating as much as the normal days.

I din dare to let her eat junk food as she has yet to recover from her cough! It was until late in the night at about 10pm+ to 11pm+ that she was willing to drink her milk. Was relieved at that time when she finally agreed to drink!

No comments: