Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blur Mama

Got the new 330ml Avent bottles from a recent BP and was telling mama to increase Little Arielle's milk quantity from the existing 240ml to 300ml. She was asking me how many scoop of milk powder would that be and I told her that it would be 5.

She got a shock and said that how come the sudden jump from the initial 3 to 5. Oh, I think I should be the one to be shocked as it should be 4 scoops instead of 3 scoops. Alamak, don't know why she was under the impression that it's 3 scoops of powder for 240ml.

Win liaoz lor! Dun noe is it I din tell her or she is blur! So right now must blog it down that I have told her it's 5 scoops else the next time she would say that I did not inform her again!! This is the proof!

No comments: